Business Development Representative
RemoteUnited States, California, San FranciscoGo-to-market
Jamstack is a modern web architecture that is changing the way websites are built. Enterprise organizations are the next frontier for Jamstack, and Uniform is leading the way by enabling these organizations to gain the benefits of Jamstack without having to re-platform or abandon their existing Digital Experience Platforms (DXP) and marketing tools.
Over the past year, we have been busy building our platform and we now have customers and partners using Uniform. We are ready to let the world know about the benefits of our platform and are looking for a Business Developer Representative to work closely with our Growth Team in North America.
Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers and partners.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience developing leads from marketing campaigns and meeting sales quotas. You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with customers, from the first contact until you close the deal. If you are motivated and results-driven and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will boost sales and contribute to our long-term business growth.
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails
- Present our company to potential clients
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Customize product solutions to increase customer satisfaction
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and Account Executives
Stay up to date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans
- Proven work experience as a Business Development Representative, Sales Account Executive or similar role
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls)
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
- Experience with CRM software (e.g., HubSpot)
- Familiarity with MS Excel (analyzing spreadsheets and charts)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations
- BSc degree in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field